Erato was one of the Greek Muses. Erato can also mean:
- Erato Records, a recording label
- Erato of Armenia, an ancient queen of Armenia
- 62 Erato, an asteroid
- Erato (gastropod), a genus of gastropods
- Erato (plant), a genus of plants
- Erato Street, in New Orleans, between Clio and Thalia Streets
- Erato, defunct newsletter of the Australian Intervarsity Choral Societies Association
- Erato (mythology), name of several mythological figures.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erato.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.