From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The German term Erbach may refer to:
- Erbach, a constituent community of Bad Camberg in Hesse
- Erbach, a district of Homburg, Saarland
- Erbach an der Donau, town in Baden-Württemberg
- Erbach Castle, castle in Erbach an der Donau
- Erbach im Odenwald, town in Hesse
- Erbacher Schloss, castle in Erbach im Odenwald
- Erbach, Rheingau, village on the river Rhein in Germany
- Erbach, Rhineland-Palatinate
- House of Erbach, German aristocratic family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erbach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.