Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Erebus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Erebus is the Greek god of darkness as well as a region of the Greek underworld.
Erebus may also refer to:
- Erebus (crater), a crater on Mars named after the ship
- Erebus (moth), a genus of noctuid moths
- Mount Erebus, an Antarctic volcano
- Mount Erebus disaster, a DC-10 crash on the mountain in 1979
- Erebus crystal, a type of feldspar
- Erebus Motorsport, an Australian motor racing team
- "Erebus", a 2004 song by The Amenta, from the album Occasus
- Erebos (album), an album by Hate
- HMS Erebus, five ships of Britain's Royal Navy, most famously:
- HMS Erebus (1826), a part of Franklin's failed expedition to find the Northwest Passage
- Erebus-class monitor, a class of Royal Navy ships
- USS Erebus (1869), a briefly-held name for the USS Squando (1865)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erebus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.