Aeroporto de Erechim
|IATA: ERM – ICAO: SSER|
|Elevation AMSL||761 m / 2,498 ft|
It is operated by DAP.
In 2010 the whole airport complex received major investments, including renovation of the runway and of the terminal building.
Airlines and destinations
Currently no scheduled flights operate at this airport.
The airport is located 2 km (1 mi) from downtown Erechim.
- "Erechim Airport Information". World Aero Data.
- "Lista de aeródromos públicos" (in Portuguese). ANAC.
- "NHT Linhas Aéreas retoma voos diários em Erechim" (in Portuguese). Bom Dia Rio Grande. 6 October 2010. Retrieved October 11, 2010.
- Airport information for SSER at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for SSER at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective Oct. 2006).
- Current weather for SSER at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for ERM at Aviation Safety Network