From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up erect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Erect may refer to:
- Erect (position), something having an essentially upright position or vertical habit
- Erect, North Carolina, an unincorporated community in Randolph County, United States
- Erect image, an image that appears right-side up in optics
- Erect the Youth Problem, the only album released by American punk trio Wives
- All pages with titles containing erect
- Erection (disambiguation)
- Erecta (disambiguation), a feminine Latin word meaning erect
- Erectum (disambiguation), a neuter Latin word meaning erect
- Erectus (disambiguation), a masculine Latin word meaning erect
- List of plant morphology terms
- Glossary of botanical terms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.