From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ergo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ergo may refer to:
- A Latin word meaning "therefore" as in Cogito ergo sum.
- A Greek word έργο meaning "work", used as a prefix ergo-, for example, in ergonomics.
- Ergometer, an indoor rowing machine
- Ergo Shifting, in cycling
- Ergo (Indian newspaper)
- Ergo Proxy, an anime TV series
- Ergo, a fictional planet in the Star Wars universe
- ERGO Insurance Group
- ERGO Baby, a US babycarrier manufacturer
- Engelbert Ergo, a Flemish Baroque painter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ergo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.