From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aside from its generic use as the generic adjective ergodic, ergodic may relate to:
- Ergodicity, mathematical description of a dynamical system which, broadly speaking, has the same behavior averaged over time as averaged over the space of all the system's states (phase space)
- Ergodic hypothesis, a postulate of thermodynamics
- Ergodic theory, a branch of mathematics
- Ergodic literature, literature that requires special effort to navigate
- Ergodic process, a particular type of stochastic processes
|Look up ergodic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ergodic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.