额尔古纳市 • ᠡᠷᠬᠥᠨᠠᠬᠣᠲᠠ
|• Total||28,400 km2 (11,000 sq mi)|
|• Density||3.0/km2 (7.8/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Ergun (Chinese: 额尔古纳市, É'ěrgǔnà Shì; Mongolian: Эргүн Ergün), formerly Ergun Right Banner (Mongolian: ᠡᠷᠬᠥᠨᠠ ᠬᠣᠲᠠ Эргүнэ хот; Chinese: 额尔古纳右旗; pinyin: E'erguna You Qi), is a county-level city in China's autonomous region of Inner Mongolia. Administratively, Ergun is part of the prefecture-level city of Hulunbuir. It occupies 28,400 km² on the right (south-eastern) bank of the Argun River, which forms China's border with Russia's Zabaykalsky Krai (formerly, Chita Oblast).
The county-level city had the population of 85162 people as of 2006.
- Labudalin Subdistrict (拉布大林街道办事处), 35,994 - seat of the city government.
- Shangkuli Subdistrict (上库力街道办事处), 7,032
- Moridaga (Mo'erdaoga) Town (莫尔道嘎镇), 25,309
- Heishantou Town (黑山头镇), 1,797
- Sanhe Hui Ethnic Township (三河回族乡), 11,497
- Shiwei Russian Ethnic Township (室韦俄罗斯民族乡), 3,533
Ethnic composition of the county-level city of Ergun, as of 2006, was reported as follows:
There are two international border crossings in the county-level city.