额尔古纳市 • ᠡᠷᠬᠥᠨᠠᠬᠣᠲᠠ
Ergun in Hulunbuir
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Autonomous region||Inner Mongolia|
|• Total||28,400 km2 (11,000 sq mi)|
|• Density||3.0/km2 (7.8/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Ergun (simplified Chinese: 额尔古纳市; traditional Chinese: 額爾古納市; pinyin: É'ěrgǔnà Shì; Mongolian: Эргүн Ergün), formerly Ergun Right Banner (Mongolian: ᠡᠷᠬᠥᠨᠠ ᠬᠣᠲᠠ Эргүнэ хот; Chinese: 额尔古纳右旗; pinyin: E'erguna You Qi), is a county-level city in Inner Mongolia, containing the autonomous region's northernmost point. Administratively, Ergun is part of the prefecture-level city of Hulunbuir. It occupies 28,400 km2 (11,000 sq mi) on the right (south-eastern) bank of the Argun River, which forms China's border with Russia's Zabaykalsky Krai (formerly, Chita Oblast).
The county-level city had the population of 85,162 people as of 2006.
- Labudalin Subdistrict (拉布大林街道), 35,994 - seat of the city government.
- Shangkuli Subdistrict (上库力街道), 7,032
- Moridaga (Mo'erdaoga) Town (莫尔道嘎镇), 25,309
- Heishantou Town (黑山头镇), 1,797
- Enhe Hada Town (恩和哈达镇)
- Sanhe Hui Ethnic Township (三河回族乡), 11,497
- Shiwei Russian Ethnic Township (室韦俄罗斯民族乡), 3,533
- Jiqian Township (奇乾乡)
- Mengwu Shiwei Sum (蒙兀室韦苏木)
Ethnic composition of the county-level city of Ergun, as of 2006, was reported as follows:
There are two international border crossings in the county-level city.
- "Archived copy" 市情概述 (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 2012-11-28. Retrieved 2009-10-07.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- 额尔古纳市概况 [Description of Ergun City]. Hulunbuir People's Government (in Chinese).[permanent dead link]
- "Archived copy" 额尔古纳市拉布大林街道办事处 (in Chinese). Archived from the original on 2011-07-10. Retrieved 2009-10-07.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)