Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eri or -eri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Eri may refer to:
- Eri (given name), a Japanese feminine given name, including lists of people and fictional characters
- Eri (biblical figure)
- Eri (king), the progenitor of the Umu-Eri and Umu-Nri-Igbo ancient Nigerian city-states
- Eri silk, a type of silk from Assam, India
- Eri-TV, a state-owned Eritrean television network
- Standard astronomical abbreviation for Eridanus
- Eri, the collar of a kimono
- Chiemi Eri (江利, 1937–1982), Japanese singer and actress
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.