|Picture format||4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
|Slogan||Serving the Truth|
|Language||Tigrigna, Tigre, English, Arabic|
|Intelsat 8||12726 H 28066 3/4|
|Express AM22||12743 H 2170 3/4|
|Arabsat 5A||10832 V 2780 5/6|
|Badr-6||11938 V 27500 3/4|
|Nilesat 201||11727 V 27500 3/4|
|Hot Bird 8||11727 V 27500 3/4|
|Galaxy 19||11991 V 22000 3/4|
Eri-TV is a state-owned Eritrean television network. Headquartered in the nation's capital Asmara, it broadcasts 24 hours a day. The station offers around-the-clock news bulletins, talk shows, and cultural and educational programs. Eri-TV has a large viewership base outside of Eritrea, which the state-run channel acknowledges and utilizes to communicate with Eritreans living abroad. The network has an estimated 1–2 million weekly viewers. Eri-TV recognizes Eritrean Minority Culture and has largely adopted an equal time share between each of the country's spoken languages. Eri-TV is governed and funded by the Eritrean Ministry of Information.
Eri-TV 1 broadcasts internationally via satellite along with its sister radio station, Dimtsi Hafash. Broadcasts on the channel are typically either news, music videos or dramas. It also airs both domestic and international films.
Eri-TV 3 is the third channel in Eritrea. It broadcasts national and international sports news.
Eri-TV currently broadcasts via the Egyptian/Saudi Arabia-owned Nilesat 201, Arabsat 5C and Badr 6 satellites. It also transmits through Galaxy 19, Intelsat 8 and Eutelsat Hot Bird 13B satellites.
- Eri-TV live Online the official Eritrean Television Network from Ministry of Information, Eritrea
- Eri-TV live broadcasting 24 Hours, official internet livestream from Ministry of Information, Eritrea
- Watch ERI-TV Live Online News from Eritrean Television
- Watch Daily ERI-TV Live Videos with News, Music, Comedy, Movies and more from Eritrea
- Youtube Channel of Eri-TV Live News, Comedy, Music, Movies and more from Eritrea
|This article about a television station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Eritrea-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|