|Height||1.56 m (5 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
Eri Fukatsu (深津 絵里, Fukatsu Eri, born 11 January 1973) is a Japanese actress. She won the award for best actress at the 18th Yokohama Film Festival for Haru and the best actress award at the 2010 Montreal World Film Festival for her performance in Villain. She also received acclaim for her role in the Japanese TV series Bayside Shakedown and the subsequent spin-off films of the series. In 1988, she starred in "Christmas Express" commercials for the Central Japan Railway Company.
Eri Fukatsu was born in Ōita, Ōita, Japan. Her father is an engineer and her mother is the calligrapher Yumiko Fukatsu. She made her show business debut at age 13, winning the Miss Harajuku Grand Prix held in Tokyo's Harajuku neighborhood.
In her early years in Japan's entertainment business, Eri Fukatsu worked as a singer under the names Rie Mizuhara and Rie Takahara, but later decided to use her real name. In 1988 she made her screen debut in the film adaptation of Tōma no Shinzō, entitled Summer Vacation 1999. Among her television credits, Eri Fukatsu also provides narration for the long-running "World Heritage Sites" program on Japanese television.
In 1997, Fukatsu took the role of Sumire Onda in the Bayside Shakedown television series. She co-starred with Satoshi Tsumabuki in Lee Sang-il's 2010 film Villain, for which she won the Best Actress award at the 34th Montreal World Film Festival. In 2011, she starred in Kōki Mitani's A Ghost of a Chance.
|1988||Summer Vacation 1999||Norio||Shusuke Kaneko||as Rie Mizuhara|
|Stay Gold||Risa||Osamu Murakami||as Rie Mizuhara|
|1989||Kiss to Moonlight||Rie Takahara||Ryū Kaneda||Leading role|
|1991||Manatsu no Chikyū||Yūko Hashimoto||Osamu Murakami||Leading role|
|1995||Birthday Present||Eri Kawano||Michio Mitsuno|
|1996||Haru||Hoshi||Yoshimitsu Morita||Leading role|
|1998||Bayside Shakedown: The Movie||Sumire Onda||Katsuyuki Motohiro|
|2000||Space Travelers||Midori Aida ("Irene Bear")||Katsuyuki Motohiro|
|2003||Bayside Shakedown 2||Sumire Onda||Katsuyuki Motohiro|
|Like Asura||Takiko||Yoshimitsu Morita|
|2006||The Professor's Beloved Equation||Kyōko||Takashi Koizumi|
|2007||The Adventures of Super Monkey||Tang Sanzang||Kensaku Sawada|
|2008||The Magic Hour||Mari Takachiho||Kōki Mitani|
|Honokaa Boy||Chaco||Atsushi Sanada|
|2009||Your Story||Natsumi Takahara||Toshiyuki Morioka||Leading role|
|2010||Bayside Shakedown 3||Sumire Onda||Katsuyuki Motohiro|
|Villain||Mitsuyo Magome||Lee Sang-il||Leading role|
|2011||A Ghost of a Chance||Emi Hōshō||Kōki Mitani||Leading role|
|2012||Bayside Shakedown The Final||Sumire Onda||Katsuyuki Motohiro|
|2014||Parasyte: Part 1||Ryoko Tamiya||Takashi Yamazaki|
|2015||Parasyte: Part 2||Ryoko Tamiya||Takashi Yamazaki|
|Journey to the Shore||Mizuki Yabuuchi||Kiyoshi Kurosawa||Leading role|
|2016||The Long Excuse||Natsuko Kinugasa||Miwa Nishikawa|
|2017||Survival Family||Mitsue Suzuki||Shinobu Yaguchi|
- Yobikō Boogie (1990)
- Paradise Nippon (1990)
- High School Daidassō (1991)
- Ruju no Dengon Vol. 5: Saigo no Natsu Yasumi (1991)
- Ai to iu Nano Moto ni (1992)
- Yonimo Kimyō na Monogatari: Door (1992)
- Natsu no Yoru no Rusuban (1992)
- Hatachi no Yakusoku (1992)
- Kekkonshiki (1993)
- Akuma no Kiss (1993)
- Otona no Kisu (1993)
- Kono Ai ni Ikite (1994)
- Wakamono no Subete (1994)
- Saikō no Kataomoi (1995)
- Best Friend (1995)
- Unawa Kinyuudō: Part 1 (1996)
- Tōmei Ningen: Dead Zone in Zeus (1996)
- Bayside Shakedown (1997)
- Bara no Satsui: Kyomu eno Kumotsu (1997)
- Narita Rikon (1997)
- Tokugawa Yoshinobu (1998), Tenshōin
- Kirakira Hikaru (1998)
- Wangansho Fukei Monogatari: Shoka no Kōtsuu Anzen Special (1998)
- Odoru Daisousasen: Aki no Hanzai Bokumetsu Special (1998)
- Kanojotachi no Jidai (1999)
- Tenkiyohō no Koibito (2000)
- Kabachitare! (2001)
- Chūshingura 1/47 (2001)
- Koi no Chikara (2002)
- Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi (2002)
- Suekko Chounan Ane Sannin (2003)
- Kawa, Itsuka Umi e: Muttsu no Ai no Monogatari (2003)
- Slow Dance (2005)
- Saiyuuki (2006)
- Fukatsu Eri no Black Comedy (2007)
- Change (2008)
- The Namino Resutoran Dai 33 Wa (2008)
- Ekiro (2009)
- Saigo no Onna (2020)
- Applause (1990)
- Sourire (1992)
- Dokuichigo (2012) (as Ichigo Ichie)
- "Yokohama Joke" (1988)
- "Nanatsu no Namida" (1989)
- "Approach" (1989)
- "Hitori-zutsu no Futari" (1992)
- "Ai wa Suteki, Ai wa Hanataba" (1992)
- Sobacasu (1989)
|1990||13th Japan Academy Prize||Newcomers of the Year||Mangetsu no Kuchizuke||Won|
|1997||18th Yokohama Film Festival||Best Actress||Haru||Won|
|20th Japan Academy Film Prize||Best Actress||Nominated|
|1999||22nd Japan Academy Film Prize||Best Supporting Actress||Bayside Shakedown: The Movie||Nominated|
|2002||5th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix||Best Actress||Koi no Chikara||Won|
|2003||28th Hochi Film Award||Best Supporting Actress||Like Asura, Bayside Shakedown 2||Won|
|2004||27th Japan Academy Film Prize||Best Supporting Actress||Like Asura||Won|
|Bayside Shakedown 2||Nominated|
|2007||16th Japanese Movie Critics Awards||Best Actress||The Professor's Beloved Equation||Won|
|2010||34th Montreal World Film Festival||Best Actress||Villain||Won|
|35th Hochi Film Award||Best Actress||Won|
|23rd Nikkan Sports Film Award||Best Actress||Won|
|2011||34th Japan Academy Film Prize||Best Actress||Won|
|2012||35th Japan Academy Film Prize||Best Actress||A Ghost of a Chance||Nominated|
|2016||89th Kinema Junpo Awards||Best Actress||Journey to the Shore, Parasyte: Part 2||Won|
|30th Takasaki Film Festival||Best Actress||Journey to the Shore||Won|
- 深津絵里 - 同じ年代の女性としてすみれの決断を考えた. Oricon Style (in Japanese). Oricon. August 9, 2012.
- 第18回ヨコハマ映画祭 1996年日本映画個人賞 (in Japanese). Yokohama Film Festival. Archived from the original on July 14, 2011. Retrieved April 11, 2010.
- AWARDS OF THE WORLD FILM FESTIVAL – MONTRÉAL 2010[permanent dead link]
- "cast page, 深津 絵里 credited as narrator". The World Heritage, TBS weekly program (in Japanese). Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. (TBS).
- "Luminous actress continues to evolve by playing 'real people'". Asahi Shimbun. September 22, 2013. Archived from the original on 2014-10-13.
- Scheib, Ronnie (September 19, 2010). "Review: 'Villain'". Variety.
- "Fukatsu best actress at Montreal". The Japan Times. September 8, 2010.
- Schilling, Mark (November 4, 2011). "'Suteki na Kanashibari (Once In a Blue Moon/A Ghost of a Chance)'". The Japan Times.
- 深津絵里、モントリオール映画祭で最優秀女優賞を受賞「妻夫木さんでなかったら獲れなかった」. Oricon Style (in Japanese). Oricon. September 7, 2010.
- 深津絵里、樹木希林からの“結婚祝い?”に 「予定がなかったらすみません」. Oricon Style (in Japanese). Oricon. December 21, 2010.
- "第34回日本アカデミー賞、『悪人』妻夫木&深津がW受賞! 作品賞は『告白』". Mynavi News (in Japanese). Mynavi. February 19, 2011.