Eric Adams (artist)
Eric Adams is an illustrator, writer, cartoonist Language Arts Teacher and graphic designer. Best known in comics as the creator of the series Lackluster World, which was nominated for the 2004 Howard E. Day Prize, the 2008 and 2010 Space Prize, and is the winner of the 2010 Champion City Award for Best Limited Series. As a graphic designer, he is a partner and creative director for Turnstyle Creative.
In 2006, he collaborated with writer Chris Arrant on the comic Stuart, published in the comic anthology Four Stories. He also wrote a ten-part column for Newsarama.com called Sequential Smarts about marketing your own comic. 
In 2008, he collaborated with artist Joanna Estep to publish the short science fiction comic "Reflection".
- Lackluster World (2004 - ??)
- Stuart (2006) with writer Chris Arrant in the anthology Four Stories
- Reflection (2008) with Joanna Estep
- Sequential Smarts (2006), serialized at Newsarama
- Interview withSemantikon.com
- Podcast interview with Cindycenter.com
- Interview with World Famous Comics
- Interview for BackPorchComics.com
- Interview with Newsarama.com
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|