Eric Allen Bell
Eric Allen Bell is a documentary film writer and director. His work includes The Bondage (2006). In 2012, he received significant media coverage for his views on Islam. He has been involved in a dispute over the Islamic Center of Murfreesboro in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. He initially supported the mosque but then became critical of Islam. In the past, he was a contributor to the Daily Kos. After a series of posts critical of Islam, which were described as "an intellectual disaster", he was banned from the website.
- UPDATED: Mosque foes 'blindsided' by federal action; Ruling cites freedom of religion; foes' attorney says public will circumvented July 19, 2012 Tennessean
- Laura J. Nelson After nasty fight, Muslims get new mosque - but not for Ramadan July 19, 2012 LA Times
- Murfreesboro Mosque: Eric Allen Bell, Filmmaker Who Supported Mosque, Has Joined Anti-Islam Movement
- Filmmaker switches sides and now opposes Tennessee mosque
- Eric Allen Bell at Daily Kos.com
- A Few Reflections on the Departure of Eric Allen Bell