||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Eric Anzalone, Village People
|Born||James Eric Anzalone
October 6, 1965
Dayton, Ohio, U.S.
|Occupation||Singer, Actor, Writer|
|Years active||1995 – present|
Eric Anzalone (born October 6, 1965) is the leatherman/biker of the musical group Village People. He replaced Glenn Hughes in 1995. Anzalone was born in Dayton, Ohio, but grew up in Watertown, NY and Santa Barbara, California, graduating from San Marcos High School in 1983. He studied theater and music at the University of Miami, FL and graduated summa cum laude in May 2012 from Arizona State University with a degree in Film & Media.
He has performed in various stage productions around the world, including the role of Berger in the European tour of HAIR and as a singer for Princess Cruises. He starred as Donatello in the world tour of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Coming Out of Our Shells and later as Raphael in the films A Turtles' Christmas and Turtle Tunes and in TV programs, including Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous. He also appeared on two episodes of VH1’s short-lived series Love Lounge. As of April 2012, Eric is currently the host of a monthly interview show called The Vibe and a monthly podcast segment called The Bodhi Blog for internet radio station Chakra Radio.  In June 2012, Eric joined Experience Nirvana Productions as host of the webcast TV show What Matters Most featured on YouTube.
- Holly George-Warren, Patricia Romanowski, Patricia Romanowski Bashe, Jon Pareles. The Rolling Stone Encyclopedia of Rock and Roll. (2001: Rolling Stone Press) p. 1037. ISBN 978-0-7432-0120-9
- "Ex-resident of NNY Paid to be Macho". 2008.. Retrieved July 27, 2012
- "Eric Anzalone". BBC. Retrieved March 5, 2014.
- "Anzalone Chakra Radio". 2012.. Retrieved April 9, 2012
- "Anzalone What Matters Most". 2012.. Retrieved June 21, 2012