Eric Arnold is an American journalist and author, formerly a news editor of Wine Spectator and wine and spirits writer and lifestyle editor for Forbes.com. In 2010, Arnold joined the online wine community enterprise Bottlenotes as Editorial Director. Arnold has previously worked as a stand-up comedian.
In September 2007, Arnold published First Big Crush, an account of a year spent immersed in the wine culture of New Zealand. In September 2009, a team of New Zealand filmmakers headed by Ben Ruffell announced intentions to adapt the book into a feature film.
- Shaw, Lucy, Decanter.com (September 30, 2009). First Big Crush to be made into a film
- The New York Times (June 5, 2010). Weddings: Carly Tushingham, Eric Arnold
- Cooper, Michael, New Zealand Listener (April/May, 2008). Down to earth
- Colman, Tyler, drvino.com (October 11, 2007). First Big Crush: Q&A with Eric Arnold
- McGill, Christy, vinography.com (April 5, 2008). Book Review: First Big Crush by Eric Arnold
- Wark, Tom, fermentation.com (October 01, 2007). "First Big Crush"...Not Your Father's Wine Book
- goodgrape.com (September 17, 2007). Irreverent Wine Spectator Editor Releases First Book
- Eric Arnold Forbes.com article archive
- Eric Arnold Wine Spectator article archive
- First Big Crush official site
|This wine-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|