|Full name||Eric Cosmin Bicfalvi|
|Date of birth||5 February 1988|
|Place of birth||Carei, Romania|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Playing position||Midfielder / Forward|
|2005–2006||Fink Fenster Petrești||23||(9)|
|2008||→ Gloria Buzău (loan)||25||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 June 2015.
Eric Cosmin Bicfalvi (Romanian pronunciation: ['erik ˈbikfalvi], Hungarian: Bikfalvi Erik, Hungarian pronunciation: [ˈbikfɒlvi ˈɛrik]; born 5 February 1988) is a Romanian footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder for Chinese Super League side Liaoning Whowin .
Bicfalvi began his career by Romanian third division side Fink Fenster Petreşti Carei, where he spent one season. During this period he played 23 games and scored 9 goals. At the end of the season Bicfalvi moved to Liga I side Jiul Petroşani. After his team relegated to Liga II, he signed a five year contract with Steaua Bucharest. Bicfalvi however joined Ukrainian Premier League club Volyn Lutsk in 2012. He scored 17 goals in the League in the 2014–15 season.
Bicfalvi played for Romania at U-19 and U-21 level. In August 2013 his manager announced that Bicfalvi, whose mother is of Hungarian origin, wants to represent Hungary in the future. In October 2014 Anghel Iordanescu, the new coach of Romania named him as a possible call-up for the next European Qualifier against Northern Ireland. In 18 November 2014 he made his debut in the Romanian national team by the friendly match against Denmark.
Bicfalvi's paternal grandfather, Alexander Bicfalvi, who is of Swedish descent, was once a footballer of Victoria Carei; his paternal grandmother, Maria is of Romanian origin. Bicfalvi's father, Alexandru, died when Eric was 6 years old. Bicfalvi's mother, Elisabeta, is an ethnic Hungarian.
- "Eric Bicfalvi". SoccerWay. Retrieved 23 September 2013.
- Top Scorers. Season 2014/2015
- 辽足官宣乌超金靴加盟 at sports.sina.com 2015-07-07 Retrieved 2015-07-07
- "Un fotbalist român, nemulțumit că nu e băgat în seamă de selecționer, vrea să evolueze pentru Ungaria!".
- "Magyar lenne egy román játékos". rangado.
- ORIGO. "Bikfalvi a magyar vlogatottsgon gondolkodik". http://www.origo.hu/.
- SZFU. "Magyar válogatott lenne Bikfalvi?". Szatmári Friss Újság.
- "Magyar válogatott akar lenni a románok elfelejtett játékosa". csakfoci.hu.
- "Maszol - A magyar válogatott felé tapogatózik Eric Bicfalvi?". http://www.maszol.ro/.
- "Játékossors: magyar válogatott lenne a Steaua egykori játékosa? - N". NSO.hu. 13 August 2013.
- SZFU. "Iordănescu lehet a kapitány, Bikfalvit is meghívta". Szatmári Friss Újság.
- "OFICIAL: FRF confirmă varianta cu Iordănescu. "Secunzi" surpriză, Bicfalvi şi Puşcaş printre convocaţi".
- "Bicfalvi s-a săturat să mai aştepte! Decizie radicală: cere oficial să joace pentru Ungaria! "Dacă în România nu are loc..."". ProSport.
- "Haginál a románok lecsaphatnak a magyar válogatottba vágyó Bicfalvira". Nemzeti Sport. 21 November 2013. Retrieved 21 November 2013.
- Eric Bicfalvi at National-Football-Teams.com