Eric Black (writer)
Eric Black is an American journalist. He was a longtime reporter for the Minnesota Star Tribune newspaper, and has also been a Twin Cities blogger. He is a writer for the online newspaper MinnPost.com, primarily writing about politics and the historical background of current issues. 
Eric Black's blog, "Eric Black Ink," is now connected to MinnPost.com.
“After 30 years of scribbling for the Minneapolis Star Tribune, I acquired the right to refer to myself as a humble and obedient ink-stained wretch. Now I seek the wily and elusive prey called wisdom and truth. Fellow seekers are most welcome to join the hunt.” 
Eric Black is the author of a book entitled Parallel Realities: A Jewish-Arab History of Israel/Palestine. The book gives an overview of the two parties of the conflict, with arguments for each side. The book also gives a summary of the historical events leading up to the modern day Israeli-Palestinian conflict. 
In late 2012 Black wrote a multi-part series of columns about the U.S. Constitution entitled "Imperfect Union"
- Eric Black Ink
- "Eric Black Ink", MinnPost.com
- "About Me", Eric Black Ink
- "Shattered Dreams of Peace", Frontline (PBS)
- "A seminar on Minnesota blogging, starring the mainstream media," mnblue, July 18, 2008
- "He Said - He Said," Ladies Logic, July 4, 2008
- "Coleman and Franken on Iraq: Everything you need to know," MinnPost.com, August 7, 2008