Eric Chan Kwok-ki, SBS, IDSM (Chinese: 陳國基; Jyutping: can4 gwok3 gei1, born 1959) is a Hong Kong civil servant who is the Director of the Chief Executive's Office. Previously, Chan was the Director of Immigration (2011–2016). 
Chan studied in CCC Heep Woh College from 1972 to 1976. In 1982, he graduated from Hong Kong Shue Yan College (Now Hong Kong Shue Yan University). During the year of his services, he completed a bachelor's degree in Law at Tsinghua University.
Chan joined the Immigration Department of Hong Kong as an Assistant Immigration Officer in 1982. In 1989, he was promoted to Immigration Officer, then Senior Immigration Officer in 1995, and Chief Immigration Officer in 2000. By 2003, he was Assistant Principal Immigration Officer, and promoted to Principal Immigration Officer the following year. In 2007, Chan was appointed as Assistant Director of Immigration, then Deputy Director of Immigration in 2010. He was appointed as Director of Immigration in March 2011 succeeding Simon Peh.
In May 2017, Chan was appointed Director of Chief Executive-elect's Office under Chief Executive-elect Carrie Lam.  He was appointed Director of Chief Executive's Office when Lam took office in July 2017.
In 2001, Chan was awarded the Hong Kong Immigration Service Long Service Medal. In 2009, he received the Hong Kong Immigration Service Medal for Distinguished Service (IDSM).
- "Mr Eric Chan Kwok-ki, IDSM, Director of Immigration". Government of Hong Kong. March 2011. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- "Appointment of Director of Immigration". Government of Hong Kong. April 5, 2016.
- Deng, Andrea (22 March 2011). "Govt to push ahead nuclear power despite Japan incident". China Daily. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- "Second blast lifts fallout fears". The Standard. 15 March 2011. Archived from the original on 19 October 2012. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- "Appointment of Director of Chief Executive-elect's Office". Government of Hong Kong. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- "New team of Principal Officials appointed". Government of Hong Kong. Retrieved 21 June 2017.
|Director of the Chief Executive's Office
|Director of Immigration
|Order of precedence|
Chief Executive, Hong Kong Monetary Authority
|Hong Kong order of precedence
Director of the Chief Executive’s Office