Éric Guillemain is a French fashion photographer, born in Morocco. He has worked with Peter Lindbergh and has famously photographed Vanessa Paradis for Vs. Magazine. He was also the former lead singer of the French rock band Venice.
In 2002 Eric moved from Paris to New York where he tried to make it as a musician. In 2003 he started working as a photographer's assistant and by 2006 had decided to move into photography full-time.
- Officiel de la couture et de la mode de Paris 892-894 2005 "Assistants photo Éric Guillemain et Giorgia Nerheim."
- "French Photographers - Eric Guillemain" Archived 2011-05-14 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Eric Guillemain Photographer Profile" Archived 2010-11-25 at the Wayback Machine.
- "VS Spring Summer 2010 : Vanessa Paradis By Eric Guillemain"
- "New York Fashion" Archived 2011-07-14 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Eric Guillemain - Photographer"