|Full name||Errington Ridley Liddell Keen|
|Date of birth||4 October 1910|
|Place of birth||Walker, Newcastle upon Tyne, England|
|Date of death||July 1984 (aged 73)|
|Place of death||Fulham, England|
|Playing position||Left half|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Errington Ridley Liddell Keen (4 October 1910 – July 1984) was an English football player and manager. Keen played at both professional and international levels, before becoming a coach at both national and international level in Europe and Africa.
Born in Walker, Newcastle upon Tyne, Keen, who played as a left half, played club football for Newcastle Schools, Nun's Moor, Newcastle Swifts, Newcastle United, Derby County, Chelmsford City, Hereford United, Leeds United and Bacup Borough.
Keen died in July 1984.
- "Eric Keen". EnglandFC.com. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- "Errington Ridley L "Ike" Keen". Toon 1892. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- "Eric Keen". Englandstats.com. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- "Manager History". Hereford United F.C. official website. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- "Memories of Eric". Herefordshire News. Retrieved 15 November 2010.
- "Egyptian National Team Coaches". RSSSF. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- "Egypt Squad List - 1948 Summer Olympics". FIFA. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
- "England's Players - Kail to Konchesky". England Football Online. Retrieved 27 November 2009.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1910s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|