Eric David Kroll (born October 23, 1946 in New York City) is a fetish photographer and book editor who has lived in New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. He is currently living in Tucson, Arizona.
Eric Kroll has published some collections ("Fetish Girls" and "Beauty Parade"), composed introductions for influential works such as the compiled two-volume "Bizarre" collection and some Taschen folios.
Books by Eric Kroll
- “Sex Objects”, Addison House, 1977.
- "Fetish Girls", Taschen, 1994.
- "Beauty Parade", Taschen, 1997.
- "The Transformations of Gwen", NBM Publishing, 2000.
- "The Transformations of Gwen, Volume 2", NBM Publishing, 2001. ISBN 1-56163-304-6
Books edited by Eric Kroll
- "The Art of Eric Stanton", a volume dedicated to the artwork of Eric Stanton, Taschen, 1996.
- "The Wonderful World of Bill Ward, King of the Glamour Girls", Taschen, 2003. ISBN 3-8228-1290-0
- "The New Erotic Photography", Taschen, 2007. Co-edited with Dian Hanson.
|This article about an American photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This BDSM-related biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|