|Date of birth||February 12, 1977|
|Place of birth||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|2000–2002||Harrisburg Heat (indoor)||75||(20)|
|2002–2003||Cleveland Force (indoor)||21||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Eric Kvello (born February 12, 1977) is a retired American professional soccer player.
Kvello grew up in Houston, Texas, where he played for the Houston Texans Soccer Club. In college, he played for Georgetown Hoyas in 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998. In February 1999, the Hershey Wildcats selected Kvello in the second round of the USL A-League. The MetroStars also selected him in the third round of the 1999 MLS College Draft. Kvello signed with the MetroStars where he played two games. He was released midway through the season. He then joined the Hershey Wildcats for the remainder of the 1999 season and the first eleven games of the 2000 season. He then finished the season with the Connecticut Wolves. In October 2000, Kvello signed with the Harrisburg Heat of the National Professional Soccer League. In 2001, Kvello spent time with both the Wildcats and the Reading Rage. In 2002, Kvello played for the Carolina Dynamo. In September 2002, the Heat traded Kvello, Steve Klein and Bernie Lilavois to the Cleveland Force in a complicated three-team trade deal. Kvello later played for the amateur FC Lokomotiv in the Houston Football Association Championship Division.
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
|USA||League||Open Cup||League Cup||North America||Total|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-10-01. Retrieved 2012-01-26.
- Yannis, Alex (19 September 1995). "College Soccer Report". The New York Times. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- "1999 Draft List". United Soccer Leagues. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
- Yannis, Alex (29 June 1999). "Milutinovic Continues To Weed His Roster". The New York Times. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- 2000 Hershey Wildcats
- 2000 Connecticut Wolves
- October 18, 2000 Transactions
- Riders @ Hershey
- Richmond goes wild on Rage
- All Time Carolina Dynamo stats
- SIDEKICKS ACQUIRE BEAU BROWN IN THREE WAY TRADE