Eric Lilavois is an American record producer, engineer, mixer, musician, and songwriter born April 7, 1979.
Lilavois produces a wide variety of musical acts and styles and has earned substantial production, engineering, and mixing credits. In addition to working in conjunction with Warner Bros Records, Atlantic, Framework/Universal (and more) to develop artists for their respective rosters, Lilavois has worked with the following artists in various capacities:
- Saint Motel 
- The Dustbowl Revival 
- Atlas Genius 
- My Chemical Romance
- Surfer Blood
- Smokey Brights
- Finish Ticket
- Givers and Takers
- Empire Theatre
- Island Apollo
- Kyle Nicolaides (of Beware of Darkness)
- Celeigh Chapman 
- Dan Zanes and The Harmony Project
- Gabriel Wolfchild and The Northern Light (The Voice)
- The Complex Dialect
- and many, many more...
London Bridge Studio
Lilavois is an owner of Seattle, WA's famed London Bridge Studio, where countless multiplatinum records were recorded, Including Pearl Jam Ten, Mother Love Bone Shine, Soundgarden Louder Than Love, Alice In Chains Dirt, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Downtown, Temple of The Dog, Blind Melon, The Singles Motion Picture Soundtrack, Fleet Foxes, Cat Power, One Republic, Death Cab for Cutie, and more.
Crown City Studios
Lilavois owned and operated Crown City Studios, a 4000 sq. ft recording studio in Pasadena, CA from 2005–2015, was the Executive Producer of the "Crown City Sessions" live video series, and engineered / mixed each episode which featured both established and up and coming buzz worthy artists.
Television / film
In addition to producing and composing hundreds of original cues for television (including Pawn Stars, American Restoration, Cajun Pawn Stars, Counting Cars) Lilavois has earned engineering credits on several award-winning shorts and independent films (The Legend of Beaver Damn, Becoming Santa.) 
The Days In Between
Lilavois was the lead singer and guitarist of the Los Angeles-based Rock Band “The Days In Between” which toured the North and Southwest United States extensively between 2004–2006, and sold thousands of independently released records. According to the bands Facebook page, a large portion of the bands back catalog, will be re-released throughout 2017, including previously unreleased material, and a brand new EP.
Solo artist career
Lilavois’ self-produced debut solo record “The Only Way” was released digitally worldwide  on January 11, 2011, followed up by his most recent effort “Salt, Sea, and Smoke.” Originally released as three separate EP’s exclusively through Bandcamp, and now slated as a full-length album due in 2017. The album was accompanied by a documentary "The Journey; The Making of Salt, Sea, and Smoke", which was premiered at Laemmle's Playhouse 7 Theater  in Pasadena, CA.
In the wake of the January 2010 Haiti earthquake disaster, Lilavois penned the single “Ayiti Cherie Memories”, recorded and released it as a digital single on iTunes worldwide to benefit UNICEF. Though Lilavois was born in the United States, both of his parents are Haitian.
Musician credits on various records have included Vocals, Backing Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Classical Guitar, Piano, Ebow, Banjo, Accordion, Percussion, Drums, Organ, Harmonica, Keyboards, Typewriter, and more.
Make Music Pasadena
Lilavois has been a long time supporter of the west coast's largest free music festival and has filled many roles for the organization over the years, including curator, talent buyer, advisor, and MC (2013–2015) . Artists Lilavois booked for the festival include: How to Dress Well, Sir Sly, Hundred Waters, Forebear, Kaleo, Surfer Blood, Tennis, Saint Motel, Andy Allo, Moses Sumney, Wild Ones, Run River North, The Record Company, Edith Crash, Shelby Earl, Kid Cadaver, Jay Som, Dutch Party, The Fontaines, and More...
Notes, contributions, and articles
- "London Tone Music Group". londontonemusic.com. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- Broadley, Erin  "In the Studio: Saint Motel On Chatroulette, New EP and KCRW's Live Series at the Hammer" July 1, 2010.
- "Carry Me Home, by The Dustbowl Revival". The Dustbowl Revival. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- Atlas Genius – Trojans (Crown City Studios), retrieved 2017-02-21
- "Pearl Jam's Debut Album 'Ten' Was Released 25 Years Ago Today". L4LM. 2016-08-27. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "Eric Lilavois". IMDb. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "The Only Way, by Eric Lilavois". Eric Lilavois. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "Eric Lilavois". Eric Lilavois. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "Catch screening of 'The Journey' with exclusive performance by Eric Lilavois". AXS. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "Ayiti Cherie Memories, by Eric Lilavois". Eric Lilavois. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- CrownCityStudio (2013-05-23), Eric Lilavois & Crown City Studios Reveal 2013 Make Music Pasadena Surprise Headliner!, retrieved 2017-02-21
- "The road to Make Music: Pasadena to Seattle – PCC Courier". www.pcccourier.com. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "Mentor Session: Eric Lilavois | SXSW 2016 Event Schedule". SXSW Schedule 2016. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "Veteran Producer Eric Lilavois on Analog's Resurgence, Plug-Ins & The Real Benefits of Tape | Performer Mag". performermag.com. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- Waves, Artist (2016-11-15). "Inside Seattle's Legendary London Bridge Studio". Artist Waves. Retrieved 2017-02-21.