Eric M. Lang
Eric M. Lang
|Known for||Blood Rage, Duelyst|
Eric M. Lang is a game designer. He began his career as a playtester for FASA before publishing his first game, Mystick independently in 2000. He has since worked with publishers Fantasy Flight Games, WizKids, and CMON among others. He is the recipient of the 2016 Diana Jones Award. In March 2017, Lang became CMON's director of game design.
List of games
- Marvel United (2020)
- Cthulhu: Death May Die (board game) (2018)
- A Song of Ice & Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game (2018)
- Rising Sun (2018)
- Ancestree (2017)
- Secrets (2017)
- The Godfather: Corleone's Empire (2017)
- Bloodborne: The Card Game (2016)
- Duelyst (video game) (2016)
- The Others (2016)
- Blood Rage (2015)
- XCOM: The Board Game (2015)
- Arcadia Quest (2014)
- Dice Masters (with Mike Elliott) (2014 to present)
- Kaosball: The Fantasy Sport of Total Domination (2014)
- Warhammer 40K: Conquest (2014)
- Trains and Stations (2013)
- Star Wars: The Card Game (2012)
- Quarriors! (with Mike Elliott) (2011)
- Chaos in the Old World (2009)
- Warhammer: Invasion (2009)
- Midgard (2009)
- Fantasía S.A. (2008)
- Dilbert: The Board Game (2006)
- Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game (2004)
- Frenzy (2003)
- A Game of Thrones: The Card Game (2002)
- Mystick: Domination (2000)
- "The Lang View". Tabletop Gaming (6): 58–61. Autumn 2016.
- Charlie Hall (2016-08-10). "Tabletop gaming's most coveted trophy is a burned book". Polygon. Retrieved 2016-11-26.
- Marnell, Blair (March 14, 2017). "Eric M. Lang Joins Cool Mini Or Not as New Director of Game Design". Geek & Sundry. Retrieved April 8, 2017.
- Benson, Paul. "Tiny Avengers, Assemble! in 'Marvel United'". Geek Dad. Retrieved 5 March 2021.