Eric Martin (linebacker)
|No. 93 – Toronto Argonauts|
July 21, 1991|
Moreno Valley, California
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||250 lb (113 kg)|
(Moreno Valley, California)
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at CFL.ca|
New Orleans Saints
New England Patriots
On December 29, 2014, the New England Patriots signed Martin to their practice squad. Martin won Super Bowl XLIX with the Patriots after they defeated the defending champion Seattle Seahawks 28-24. Martin made the 2015 53-man roster out of camp, but on September 12, 2015, the Patriots waived Martin. They re-signed him to their practice squad on October 1, 2015.
On November 12, 2015, he was promoted to the active roster. On November 27, he was waived. Martin was re-signed to the Patriots' practice squad on December 9, 2015, then promoted to the active roster three days later.
On December 19, 2015, it was announced Martin was waived from the Patriots roster with an injury designation to make room for fullback Joey Iosefa. Martin cleared waivers and reverted to injured reserve on December 21, 2015.
Martin was waived by the Patriots on April 14, 2016.
- "New Orleans Saints Announce 2013 Rookie Free Agent Class". neworleanssaints.com. Retrieved April 28, 2013.
- "Browns claim Eric Martin off waivers, cut Trevin Wade". nbcsports.com. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Patriots sign LB Eric Martin to 53-man roster; Release DB Dewey McDonald". Patriots.com. November 12, 2015. Retrieved November 26, 2015.
- "Patriots sign DB Leonard Johnson; Sign LB Eric Martin to practice squad". New England Patriots. Retrieved 2015-12-12.
- Wilson, Aaron, "Patriots promote Joey Iosefa, cut Eric Martin", "National Football Post", December 19, 2015
- Dominique Easley Goes Unclaimed On Waivers; Patriots Cut Eric Martin
|This biographical article relating to an American football linebacker born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|