Eric Miller (soccer)
|Date of birth||January 15, 1993|
|Place of birth||Jacksonville, Florida, United States|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2012–2013||Portland Timbers U23s||12||(3)|
|2015||→ FC Montreal (loan)||1||(0)|
|2012–2013||United States U20||11||(0)|
|2015–||United States U23||4||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of August 14, 2016.
Born in Jacksonville, Florida, Miller started playing soccer in Minnesota where he played for the Bangu Tsunami and Minnesota Thunder Academy. In 2011 Miller won the Gatorade Player of the Year award and the Mr. Soccer Award for the state of Minnesota after scoring 16 goals and gaining 15 assists in his final year at Woodbury High School. He then went to Creighton University where he played for the Creighton Bluejays. Miller also played for two seasons with the Portland Timbers U23s in the USL PDL.
Miller was drafted by the Montreal Impact of Major League Soccer in the 2014 MLS SuperDraft with the fifth pick in the first round. He made his professional debut for the Impact on March 8, 2014 against FC Dallas.
- As of October 22, 2014
|Club||Season||League||MLS Cup||Canadian Championship||CONCACAF||Total|
|FC Montreal (loan)||2015||MLS||1||0||—||—||—||1||0|
- "Eric Miller". Montreal Impact. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
- Johnson, Patrick. "Woodbury boys soccer: Miller named Gatorade Player of the Year". Woodbury Bulletin. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
- "Montreal Impact pick Eric Miller with 5th pick in 2014 MLS Draft". Mount Royal Soccer. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
- "FC Dallas vs. Montreal Impact". Major League Soccer. Retrieved March 8, 2014.
- "Evans, Orozco Released to Club Teams as MNT's January Camp Winds Down".
- Eric Miller profile at Soccerway