|No. -- Free agent|
|Position:||Wide receiver / Punt returner|
|Date of birth:||September 23, 1991|
|Place of birth:||Toledo, Ohio|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||180 lb (82 kg)|
|High school:||Holland (OH) Springfield Local|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 17, 2016|
Eric Anthony Page (born September 23, 1991) is an American football wide receiver and punt returner who was most recently a member of the Edmonton Eskimos. He played college football for the University of Toledo, and received consensus All-American honors. The Denver Broncos signed him as an undrafted free agent following the 2012 NFL Draft.
Page attended the University of Toledo, where he played for the Toledo Rockets football team from 2009 to 2011. As a sophomore in 2010, he was a consensus first-team All-American. As a junior in 2011, Page caught 112 passes in the regular season, becoming Toledo's all-time leading receiver, and he was named to the All-MAC first team at three positions: as a wide receiver, as a kick returner, and as a punt returner. Following the 2011 season, Page decided to forgo his fourth year of collegiate eligibility and enter the 2012 NFL draft.
After the closure of the third day in the 2012 NFL Draft, Page was left undrafted and he signed with the Denver Broncos for an undisclosed amount. The Broncos released him on July 25, 2012, after he tore his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in practice.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
On April 11, 2013, Page was signed by the Buccaneers. The Buccaneers waived Page on August 24, 2014. Page was signed to the practice squad on October 8, 2014, but was released again by the team on October 27, 2014.
Page signed with the Eskimos on February 13, 2015. He was released by the Eskimos on June 14, 2015 following the first preseason game.
- Eric Page Named First-Team All-America by Sporting News
- College Football's 2010 Consensus All-Americans
- "Six UT players honored by Mid-American Conference", The Independent Collegian, 2011-12-01, archived from the original on 2013-12-10, retrieved 2012-04-30
- "UT's Page named All-MAC at 3 spots", The Blade, 2011-12-01, retrieved 2012-04-30
- Rockets Eric Page To Enter 2012 NFL Draft, Mid-American Conference, 2012-01-12, retrieved 2012-04-30
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-10-06. Retrieved 2014-08-07.
- BUCCANEERS TRIM ROSTER