From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Thorson is a graduate of the United States Air Force Academy.
- He served in the Department of the Air Force as Acting Assistant Secretary and twice as Deputy Assistant Secretary.
- Special Assistant to the Senate Republican Leader, Chief Investigator for the Senate Finance Committee and Chief Investigator for the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations.
- Office of Personnel Management (worked as a Senior Advisor to the Director for Investigative Operations and Agency Planning)
- Inspector General for the Small Business Administration.
Inspector General of the Treasury
Thorson was nominated to be Inspector General of the Department of the Treasury by President George W. Bush on November 15, 2007 and confirmed by the United States Senate on August 1, 2008. He was sworn into office on August 12, 2008.
|This biography of a person who has held a non-elected position in the Federal government of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|