Eric X. Li
Eric Li Xun (born May 1968) is a Shanghai venture capitalist and the founder and managing director of Chengwei Capital. He is a member of the council of the International Institute for Strategic Studies. He is a director of China Europe International Business School and a trustee of the China Institute at Fudan University.
- "Directors and Parties Involved in the Company" (PDF). 2018-06-25. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- "Eric X. Li". IISS.org. 2016-11-15. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Eric X. Li". The Huffington Post. 2014-02-04. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "China Institute Board of Trustees (in Chinese)". Fudan University. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- "Sorry, Eric X. Li, Democracy Is Not the Problem". Foreign Policy. 2014-10-15. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- Benjamin Carlson (2013-08-11). "When a TED talk is a propaganda tool". Salon.com. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- Baker, David R. (2016-01-13). "Eric X. Li talks about VC, innovation in China - San Francisco Chronicle". Sfchronicle.com. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Eric X. Li: A tale of two political systems | TED Talk". TED.com. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- "Why democracy still wins: A critique of Eric X. Li's "A tale of two political systems" | Global Policy Journal - Practitioner, Academic, Global Governance, International Law, Economics, Security, Institutions, Comment & Opinion, Media, Events, Journal". Global Policy Journal. 2014-04-25. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- Li, Eric (2016-12-09). "The End of Globalism". Foreign Affairs. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
- Li, Eric (2016-04-19). "Watching American Democracy in China". Foreign Affairs. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
|This Chinese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|