|Commissioner of Labor Statistics
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
January 29, 2013
|Preceded by||John M. Galvin (Acting)|
|Preceded by||Keith Hall|
|Born||August 6, 1954|
|Alma mater||University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.A.)
Harvard University (Ph.D.)
Erica Groshen (born August 6, 1954) is the Commissioner of Labor Statistics and head of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the independent, principal fact-finding agency for the U.S. government in the broad field of labor economics and statistics. Previously, Groshen served as a vice president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- "Erica L. Groshen, Commissioner". Bureau of Labor Statistics. Retrieved 2012-03-13.
- Erica Groshen at Federal Reserve Bank of New York site
- Presidential Nominations, 112th Congress (2011 - 2012), PN1404-112, Library of Congress, thomas.loc.gov
- Senate Confirms Erica Groshen to Head Bureau of Labor Statistics, by Jeffrey Sparshott at Wall Street Journal blog
- On the Senate Floor, Wednesday, January 2, 2013 at Senate.gov