|Also known as||Erica Baxter|
|Origin||Gunnedah, NSW, Australia|
|Years active||2000 - present|
In 2006, Baxter signed a multiple-album recording contract with SonyBMG Music Australia. Packer began working with ARIA Award-Winning Australian Music Producer Audius Mtawairia who produced most of the album in Sydney, New South Wales. Packer wrote eight tracks from the record. Packer released the Natasha Bedingfield penned first single I Spy which failed to make any impact peaking at #57 on the ARIA Charts. The track was featured on the Compilation CD So Fresh: The Hits of Summer 2007. The album Through My Eyes was released on April 28 2007 in Australia which received favorable reviews from critics. Due to lack of promotion the record was unsuccessful failing to chart on the ARIA Top 100 Albums Chart though it did peak on the Australian Hitseekers Chart at #18. The second and final single from the album I Don't Feel a Thing failed to chart. As of August 2012 Baxter has not made any mention on plans to record her sophomore record.
Erica Baxter was born in Gunnedah, northwest New South Wales, on 10 November 1977 and attended the private girls' school Abbotsleigh.
She dated Jason Donovan in 1995 and Nellee Hooper in 2000. She later married James Packer on 20 June 2007 after dating on and off for four years. The wedding was at the Antibes town hall, or Hotel de Ville, on the French Riviera. The total cost of the wedding celebrations were estimated to have been around A$15 million. Baxter and Packer have three children: daughter Indigo (born 27 July 2008), son Jackson Lloyd (born 2 February 2010) and daughter Emmanuelle Sheelagh (born 22 September 2012). In September 2013, James and Erica Packer announced their separation.
- Through My Eyes (2007)
- "Dreams" (040 featuring Erica Baxter) (2001)
- "I Spy" (2006) - #57 Australia
- "I Don't Feel a Thing" (2007)
- "Billions worth of iron in them thar hills - Business - Business". smh.com.au. 2007-11-15. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- Collar, Matt (2007-04-30). "Erica Baxter - Music Biography, Credits and Discography". AllMusic. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- AU. "Audius | Gratis muziek, tourneedata, foto's, video's". Myspace.com. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- "I Spy | Erica Baxter Album | Yahoo! Music". Music.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2012-11-18.[permanent dead link]
- "Compilations2006". Aria.com.au. Archived from the original on 2012-03-20. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- "Through My Eyes - Erica Baxter : Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards". AllMusic. 2007-04-30. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- "Pandora Archive" (PDF). Pandora.nla.gov.au. 2006-08-23. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- "James and Erica's lavish wedding". Woman's Day. 22 June 2007. Archived from the original on 1 May 2012. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- "James Packer splits with wife Erica after six years of marriage". The Australian. 6 September 2013. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- Seal and Erica Packer in a relationship