|Born||May 15, 1996|
Arcadia, California, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Weight||119 lb (54 kg)|
Erica Wu (born May 15, 1996) is an American table tennis player who competed in the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. She was the 2011 and 2012 US national champion in women's doubles (with Gao Jun) and reached the semifinals in women's singles at the 2011, 2012 and 2013 US national championships. She was part of the US team that won the bronze medal at the 2011 Pan American Games. At the 2012 North American Championships, Wu was the runner-up in women's singles behind fellow Olympian Lily Zhang. As of 2018[update] she is a senior at Princeton University studying computer science.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Erica Wu". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on January 6, 2014. Retrieved January 5, 2014.
- "XVI Pan-American Games Results Book" (PDF). ITTF. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 15, 2012. Retrieved October 3, 2012.
- "2012 ITTF North American Championships". ITTF. Archived from the original on August 19, 2012. Retrieved January 3, 2014.
- "2012 Olympic Games USA Table Tennis Media Guide". US Olympic Committee. Retrieved July 29, 2012.
- "Erica Wu". US Olympic Committee. Retrieved January 5, 2014.
- Huang, Josie. Arcadia teenager Erica Wu dreams of Olympic qualification, KPCC, April 20, 2012.