Jump to navigation Jump to search
He is best known for his design of numerous German commemorative coins and designed
- the German Deutsche Mark coins
- in 1977, the 5 DM coin, commemorating the 200th anniversary of Carl Friedrich Gauss.
- in 1981, the 5 DM coin, commemorating the 150th anniversary of the death of Heinrich Friedrich Karl vom und zum Stein.
- in 1985, the 5 DM coin, commemorating the 150th anniversary of first railroad in Germany.
- in 1990, the back of the commemorative 2 Deutsche Mark coin dedicated to Franz-Josef Strauß, which was issued from 1990 to 2001 with more than 140 million examples.
- German commemorative Euro coins
- in 2004, the back of the 10 euro coin to commemorate the 2006 FIFA World Cup in Germany.
- in 2004, the 10 euro coin to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the birth of the poet Eduard Mörike
- in 2005, the reverse of the 100 euro note in gold for the occasion of the FIFA Football World Cup 2006 in Germany.
- in 2012, the Bavaria 2 euro coin in the series "Bundesländer" featuring Schloss Neuschwanstein
|This article about a German artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|