Location of Ericsson within the U.S. city of Minneapolis
|• Total||0.91 sq mi (2.4 km2)|
|• Density||3,500/sq mi (1,400/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP code||55406, 55407|
Ericsson is a neighborhood within the Nokomis community in Minneapolis. Its boundaries are East 42nd and 43rd Streets to the north, Hiawatha Avenue to the east, Minnehaha Parkway to the south, and Cedar Avenue to the west. The neighborhood is the site of Lake Hiawatha, which is connected to Minnehaha Creek. Ericsson shares a neighborhood organization with Standish, even though that neighborhood lies in the Powderhorn community; signs at the western, southern, and eastern boundaries of the neighborhood welcome you to "Standish-Ericsson".
- "Ericsson neighborhood in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), 55406, 55407 detailed profile". City-Data. 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-17.
- "Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile: Ericsson" (PDF). Minnesota Compass. October 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile - Ericsson
- Standish-Ericsson Neighborhood Association
- Standish and Ericsson Neighbors Forum - Online Group