From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name “Eridanus” can refer to:
- Eridanos (mythology) (or Eridanus), a river in Greek mythology, somewhere in Central Europe, which was territory that Ancient Greeks knew only vaguely
- The Po River, according to Roman word usage
- Eridanos (Athens), a former river near Athens
- Eridanos (geology), a large river that flowed between forty million and seven hundred thousand years ago from Lapland to the North Sea through where the Baltic Sea is now
- Eridanus (constellation), a southern constellation
- Eridanus cluster of galaxies in the constellation Eridanus
- List of stars in Eridanus
- Delta Eridani, a star
- Eta Eridani, a star
- Gamma Eridani, a star
- Eridanus Supervoid
- Eridan, a French rocket
- Eridanosaurus, a rhinocerotid originally described as a crocodilian.
- USS Eridanus (AK-92), a ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eridanus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.