Erienna Township, Grundy County, Illinois
Location in Grundy County
Grundy County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||21.53 sq mi (55.8 km2)|
|• Land||20.8 sq mi (54 km2)|
|• Water||0.73 sq mi (1.9 km2) 3.39%|
|Elevation||522 ft (159 m)|
|• Density||106.6/sq mi (41.2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60450, 61360|
|GNIS feature ID||0428977|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 21.53 square miles (55.8 km2), of which 20.8 square miles (54 km2) (or 96.61%) is land and 0.73 square miles (1.9 km2) (or 3.39%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains Mount Carmel Cemetery.
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 75
- State Senate District 38
- "Erienna Township, Grundy County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Miller Township, LaSalle County||Nettle Creek Township||Saratoga Township|
|Manlius Township, LaSalle County||Morris Township
|Brookfield Township, LaSalle County||Norman Township|