Erik K. Alexander
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Erik K. Alexander (born May 18, 1971) is an American medical educator and practicing clinician. In 2011, he joined the Board of Directors of the American Thyroid Association. Alexander is a Professor of Medicine in the Department of Medicine at Harvard Medical School (HMS), and is the Executive Director of the Brigham Education Institute (BEI) and Undergraduate Medical Education (medical student education) at BWH.
Alexander is Chief of the Thyroid Section, Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- "New ATA Leadership Announced - American Thyroid Association". Thyroid.org. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- bei.brighamandwomens.org (accessed August 22, 2017)
- "BEI Education Leadership Committee – Brigham Education Institute". Bei.brighamandwomens.org. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- "Erik K. Alexander, MD". Meded.hms.harvard.edu. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- "Thyroid Center Team – Brigham and Women's Hospital". Brighamandwomens.org. Retrieved 17 November 2017.