From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Occupation||Visual effects artist|
Erik Nash is a three time Oscar nominated visual effects artist.
In addition he has won two Emmys for his work on Star Trek: The Next Generation.
All three are in the category of Best Visual Effects
- 77th Academy Awards-Nominated for I, Robot, nomination shared with Andrew R. Jones, Joe Letteri and John Nelson. Lost to Spider-Man 2. 
- 84th Academy Awards-Nominated for Real Steel, nomination shared with Swen Gillberg, Danny Gordon Taylor and John Rosengrant. Lost to Hugo.
- 86th Academy Awards-Nominated for Iron Man 3, nomination shared with Dan Sudick, Christopher Townsend and Guy Williams. Lost to Gravity.
- "The 77th Academy Awards (2005) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
- "The 84th Academy Awards (2012) Nominees". oscars.org. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
- "The 86th Academy Awards (2013) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|