|Full name||Erik John Ustruck|
|Date of birth||January 4, 1985|
|Place of birth||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Playing position||Defender, Midfielder|
|2003–2006||Santa Clara Broncos|
|2009||→ Austin Aztex (loan)||5||(0)|
|2010||FC Tampa Bay||5||(0)|
|2004||United States U20||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of November 17, 2013.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of November 17, 2013
Erik John Ustruck (born January 4, 1985 in St. Louis, Missouri) is an mainland American-born soccer player for the Guam national football team. He played for Orlando City in the USL Professional Division before his retirement from club soccer. Ustruck is now a team administration manager for Orlando City.
Ustruck played four years at Santa Clara University, scoring eight goals during his collegiate career and fighting back from a knee injury during his junior year. He was noted for his versatility and work ethic. Erik was pursuing an art minor prior to turning pro and is best known for his artistic interpretation of a pomegranate with a wine chalice. His original paintings can be found on eBay and have been known to sell for upwards of $19.99 (including shipping and handling).
Ustruck was drafted by the Dynamo in the third round of the 2007 MLS Supplemental Draft – a draft that he watched online with his friends – as the 39th supplemental pick overall. Though he played as both a forward and a midfielder in college, Ustruck appears likely to be converted to a right back or right-sided midfielder in MLS.
He played several games with the Under-20 United States national team in 2004, but never made an official FIFA or confederation appearance for the senior team, so he is not cap tied to any National federation. He was also selected into the Guam National team preliminary squad for the AFC Challenge Cup qualifiers in February 2013. He made his debut for the Matao against Laos in November 2013 during the FIFA International friendly between the two nations.
- "Erik Ustruck", Santaclarabroncos.cstv.com, retrieved March 13, 2007.
- Bernhardt, Matt. "Erik Ustruck", MatchNight Central Scouting Database, retrieved March 13, 2007.
- Doss-Antoun, Joe. "Santa Clara Soccer's Ustruck Drafted In MLS", USCHO.com, January 25, 2007, retrieved March 13, 2007.
- Carrick, Buzz. "MLS Combine 07 Report: Wrap Up", 3rddegree.com, January 10, 2007, retrieved March 13, 2007.
- http://houston.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20080701&content_id=169804&vkey=news_hou&fext=.jsp&team=t200[permanent dead link]
- "Depleted Dynamo fall in Seattle". mlsnet.com. 11 July 2009. Archived from the original on 8 February 2010. Retrieved 21 July 2009.
- Tampa Bay Rowdies to showcase starters in preseason finale