|Birth name||Erika Jayne|
March 6, 1967 |
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.
|Labels||Pretty Mess (current)
EJ, RM (former)
|Associated acts||Maino, Flo Rida|
|Website||Erika Jayne Official Website|
Erika Jayne (born March 6, 1967) is an American dance/club music performer born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia, where she attended North Atlanta High School for the Performing Arts. Currently based in Los Angeles, Jayne arrived on the club music scene in 2007 with the electro-hued track "Rollercoaster", which went to number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart. In 2008 her follow-up single "Stars" reached number one on the Billboard Hot Dance Airplay chart. Both tracks appeared on her debut album Pretty Mess, released August 2009, and produced by veterans Peter Rafelson and Eric Kupper.
Jayne released her single "Party People (Ignite the World)" in November 2011. "Party People" reached number 1 on the dance/club chart in January 2012 becoming her 6th consecutive number #1 hit. Having landed six number one slots on the Billboard Dance Chart, Erika Jayne ranks with the Pussycat Dolls and Rihanna for the most number ones on a debut release. Her latest single "Get it Tonight" is also the most successful garnering over three million views on YouTube before it was removed for content violation. "Get it Tonight" is also her first single not to chart to number one on the US Dance charts or to even make the top thirty. In September, 2014, Jayne had her seventh number one dance chart in the US, with "PAINKILLR".
Her music has been featured in such films as The Watch starring Ben Stiller and Jonah Hill, The Neighbor, Deal and the hit reality show Toddlers and Tiaras. She is currently filming as a new cast member on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills".
She’s married to Thomas V Girardi age 76 Tom Girardi, is a founding partner of Girardi & Keese a downtown Los Angeles
- Pretty Mess (2009)
- "Glitz, Glamour, and Fun" (TBD)
|2009||"Give You Everything"||1|
|"One Hot Pleasure"||1||TBA|
|2011||"Party People (Ignite the World)"||1|
|2013||"Get it Tonight"
(featuring Flo Rida)
She is married to Thomas V Girardi, age 76. Girardi, is a founding partner of Girardi & Keese a downtown Los Angeles.
- List of number-one dance hits (United States)
- List of artists who reached number one on the U.S. Dance chart
- List of number one dance airplay hits (United States)
- List of artists who reached number one on the U.S. dance airplay chart
- "Amazon.com: Erika Jayne: Pretty Mess: Music". Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- "» EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Erika Jayne - Celebrity VIP Lounge". Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- "Hot Dance Club Songs". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. September 28, 2014. Retrieved September 18, 2014.
- "Erika Jayne Album & Song Chart History - Dance/Club Play Songs". Billboard. Retrieved April 2, 2015.
- "Dance Club Songs – Week-ending January 26, 2008". Billboard. January 26, 2008. Retrieved August 14, 2015.
- "Dance Club Songs – Week-ending August 08, 2009". Billboard. August 8, 2009. Retrieved August 14, 2015.