|Born||Eriko Tsuchiya (土屋えり子)
January 5, 1955
Eriko Watanabe (渡辺 えり子 Watanabe Eriko, born 5 January 1955 in Yamagata, Yamagata Prefecture, Japan) is a Japanese actress. In 2007, she changed her stage name to Eri Watanabe. She won the award for Best Supporting Actress at the 21st Hochi Film Awards for Shall We Dance?.
- Comic Magazine (1986)
- Crest of Betrayal (1994)
- Shall We Dance? (1996)
- Swing Girls (2004) - Sanae Suzuki
- Memories of Tomorrow (2006)
- Ichi (2008)
- Lady Maiko (2014)
- My Dad and Mr. Ito (2016)
- Survival Family (2017)
- Mary and the Witch's Flower (2017) - Banks (voice)
- 天が与えし試練は重すぎて 「渡辺えり子」という 苦行僧が改名した理由 . Fujin Kōron (in Japanese). Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- 報知映画賞ヒストリー (in Japanese). Cinema Hochi. Archived from the original on 2009-01-31. Retrieved 2010-10-18.
|This article about a Japanese actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|