|Occupation||TV reporter and host|
|Television||Global Television Network|
Erin Cebula is a Canadian television personality and former reporter for Entertainment Tonight Canada. Cebula first became an entertainment reporter for Global TV and is known for her pre- and post-game coverage of the CBS show, Survivor. That led to her next job as host of the TV program Urban Rush, a daily hour-long live show. In 2007, she was host of the Vancouver-based show Makeover Wish, which aired on HGTV. In 2009, after interviewing Michael Bublé multiple times for ET Canada, she asked for, and was given, a small appearance in his video for Haven't Met You Yet.
Cebula grew up in Aldergrove, British Columbia, where she was raised on a hobby farm. She obtained a diploma in television broadcasting from BCIT. Cebula was a snow instructor before getting into TV as a career. Prior to working on Urban Rush, she worked off screen as an editor for James Barber's The Urban Peasant. Cebula and her husband Shawn Lee live in Mount Pleasant, Vancouver.
As of 2014, she is the West Coast correspondent for ET Canada.
- MacFarlane, Lisa (June 12, 2009). "The perfect ride for a spring snowboarding weekend". Vancouver Sun. Postmedia. p. G.14.
...Erin's husband Shawn Lee...
- Marika Siewert, 2010, Unlock magazine, An interview with Entertainment Tonight Canada host Erin Cebula, Accessed June 14, 2014
- Anna Dupas, December 21, 2012, BC Living, BC's 10 Most Beautiful People, Accessed June 15, 2014, "..Erin Cebula - TV Personality.."
- Craig, Liberty (March–April 2011). "Staying Fresh in the Spotlight: An Interview with Erin Cebula". FreshVancouver.com. Retrieved June 14, 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Griffin, Kevin (September 5, 2002). "Shaw presents new face of Urban Rush: Broadcaster, actor will debut Sept. 16". The Vancouver Sun. Postmedia. p. B1.
Of the two new hosts, the more recognizable is Cebula from her stints working for Global Television.
- "ERIN CEBULA". WestEnder. Vancouver, BC: Torstar Syndication Services. April 19, 2007. p. 11.
As the host of HGTV's Vancouver-based Makeover Wish, ...
- Fleming, Andrew (March 28, 2014). "Killarney Market gets its 15 minutes of fame: Bublé video features ET Canada Reporter". Vancouver Courier. Glacier Community Media. Archived from the original on June 15, 2014. Retrieved June 15, 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "New cable co-host started in Aldergrove". Langley Advance. Postmedia. September 13, 2002. p. 13.
- "my digs". WestEnder. Torstar Syndication Services. September 28, 2006. p. 40.