Heatherton at the Custo Barcelona Spring 2009 collection, September 2008
|Born||Erin Heather Bubley
March 4, 1989 
Skokie, Illinois, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Manager||IMG (New York, Sydney, London, Milan)
Uno Models (Barcelona, Madrid)
Unique Models (Denmark)
Erin Heatherton (born Erin Heather Bubley; March 4, 1989) is an American fashion model and actress. She is best known for her work for lingerie retailer Victoria's Secret.
Heatherton was born and raised in Skokie, Illinois, the daughter of Laura (née Stein) and Mark Bubley. Her family is Jewish, and she attended Solomon Schechter Day School, a Jewish day school, as well as Niles North High School.
Heatherton was discovered by modelling scout Arri Taylor while vacationing with a friend on South Beach, Miami. At the age of 17 Heatherton moved to New York City and signed with the Marilyn Agency. In September 2006 she launched her career in New York City, walking for Diane von Fürstenberg. She has since walked for Prada, Stella McCartney, Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs, Jason Wu, Carolina Herrera, Michael Kors, Christian Lacroix, Lacoste, Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, Zac Posen, Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino, L.A.M.B., Elie Saab, Carmen Marc Valvo, Derek Lam, Etro, Isaac Mizrahi, and others.
At the age of 17, she booked her first cover with Italian Flair. She has since appeared on the covers of D, Grazia, Velvet, Elle Czech, Elle Russia, Elle France, Elle Serbia, GQ Spain, GQ Germany, Beauty in Vogue, Rush, Flair Austria, and Muse. She also appeared on the cover of British GQ, GQ Mexico, GQ Russia, GQ Romania, and GQ China alongside fellow Victoria's Secret Angels Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, and Lily Aldridge. Additionally, she has appeared in editorials for Mixte, British Elle, Interview, Italian D, Numero, V, Italian Marie Claire, and Harper's Bazaar.
Heatherton's campaigns include Chopard, XOXO, Diesel, Versace, Lord & Taylor, Blanco, BLK DNM, John Galliano, H&M, Blugirl, Lacoste, Armani, Liu-Jo, Valentino, Karl Lagerfeld, Osiris, Pronovias, and Dolce & Gabbana.
Heatherton is a featured supermodel on the Victoria's Secret website. She began walking in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2008 to continues to the present. In 2010, Heatherton was officially contracted as a Victoria's Secret Angel. Heatherton has appeared on several television ads for the brand, and has been a featured face for many of the brands campaigns, including a sole featuring billboard in New York City for the company's Showstopper launch. She has appeared at many of the brand's press tours and store events.
In September 2007 Heatherton was named one of the best new girls of the season by Elle.com, selected by casting director Douglas Perrett. That same month she was also named one of the season's up-and-comers by WWD.
As of December 2013 Heatherton is ranked No. 15 on Models.com top 25 sexiest models list.
In 2013 it was announced that Heatherton left Marilyn agency to sign with IMG.
|2013||The League||Coach Crowley||Season 5, Episode 11|
|2013||Grown Ups 2||Ginger (Head Cheerleader)||Completed|
- "Erin Heatherton". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 2014-12-14.
- "From sneakers to 6-inch heels" October 22, 2006, Chicago Tribune
- "Mann, Adele E". Chicago Tribune. July 10, 2005.
- "Skokie native Erin Heatherton modeling for Victoria’s Secret" Sun Times
- https://web.archive.org/web/20140512213043/http://www.elle.com.au/pop-culture/elle-interview/2014/1/victorias-secret-angel-erin-heatherton-interview/. Archived from the original on May 12, 2014. Retrieved May 12, 2014. Missing or empty
- "Erin Heatherton's inside scoop on life as a Victoria's Secret Angel - SPLASH". Chicago Sun-Times. November 30, 2012.
- "NEW KDHamptons Lifestyle Diary: Surfing Model Maker Arri Taylor". KDHamptons. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
- "Erin Heatherton". ArriTaylor. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
- "Profile". Models.com.
- "Erin Heatherton profile". New York Magazine.
- "MODELS.com's Top Sexiest Models". Models.com. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
- Rosemary Feitelberg. "Erin Heatherton Signs With IMG Models". Wwd.com. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
- Erin Heatherton on Grown Ups 2 Huffingtonpost.com, Retrieved 2016-03-05
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Erin Heatherton.|