A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Heatherton at the Custo Barcelona Spring 2009 collection, September 2008
Erin Heather Bubley|
March 4, 1989
Skokie, Illinois, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
IMG Models (New York, Paris, Milan, London, Sydney)|
Uno Models (Barcelona)
Unique Denmark (Copenhagen)
Erin Heather Bubley (born March 4, 1989) is an American model and actress. She is best known for her work for lingerie retailer Victoria's Secret.
Heatherton was born and raised in Skokie, Illinois, the daughter of Laura (née Stein) and Mark Bubley. Her family is Jewish, and she attended Solomon Schechter Day School, a Jewish day school, as well as Niles North High School.
Heatherton was discovered by modeling scout Arri Taylor while vacationing with a friend on South Beach, Miami. At the age of 17, Heatherton moved to New York City and signed with the Marilyn Agency. In September 2006 she launched her career in New York City, walking for Diane von Fürstenberg.
She has since walked for Prada, Stella McCartney, Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs, Jason Wu, Carolina Herrera, Michael Kors, Christian Lacroix, Lacoste, Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, Zac Posen, Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino, L.A.M.B., Elie Saab, Carmen Marc Valvo, Derek Lam, Etro, Isaac Mizrahi, and others.
At the age of 17, she booked her first cover with Italian Flair. She has since appeared on the covers of D, Grazia, Velvet, Elle Czech, Elle Russia, Elle France, Elle Serbia, GQ Spain, GQ Germany, Beauty in Vogue, Rush, Flair Austria, and Muse. She also appeared on the cover of British GQ, GQ Mexico, GQ Russia, GQ Romania, and GQ China alongside fellow Victoria's Secret Angels Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, and Lily Aldridge. Additionally, she has appeared in editorials for Mixte, British Elle, Interview, Italian D, Numero, V, Italian Marie Claire, and Harper's Bazaar.
Heatherton's campaigns include Chopard, XOXO, Diesel, Versace, Lord & Taylor, Blanco, BLK DNM, John Galliano, H&M, Blugirl, Lacoste, Armani, Liu-Jo, Valentino, Karl Lagerfeld, Osiris, Pronovias, and Dolce & Gabbana.
Heatherton is a featured supermodel on the Victoria's Secret website. She began walking in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2008. In 2010, Heatherton was officially contracted as a Victoria's Secret Angel. She has appeared on several television ads for the brand, and has been a featured face for many of the brands campaigns, including a sole featuring billboard in New York City for the company's Showstopper launch. She has appeared at many of the brand's press tours and store events.
In September 2007 Heatherton was named one of the best new girls of the season by Elle.com, selected by casting director Douglas Perrett. That same month she was also named one of the season's up-and-comers by WWD.
|2013||The League||Coach Crowley||Season 5, Episode 11|
|2013||Grown Ups 2||Ginger (Head Cheerleader)||Completed|
- "Erin Heatherton". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 2014-12-14.
- "From sneakers to 6-inch heels", chicagotribune.com, October 22, 2006.
- "Mann, Adele E". Chicago Tribune. July 10, 2005.
- "Skokie native Erin Heatherton modeling for Victoria’s Secret", SunTimes.com; accessed January 25, 2018.
- "Erin Heatherton's inside scoop on life as a Victoria's Secret Angel - SPLASH". Chicago Sun-Times. November 30, 2012. Archived from the original on February 3, 2013.
- "Erin Heatherton profile". ArriTaylor.com. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
- "Profile". Models.com. Retrieved January 25, 2018.
- "Erin Heatherton profile". New York Magazine. Retrieved January 25, 2018.
- "MODELS.com's Top Sexiest Models". Models.com. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
- Rosemary Feitelberg. "Erin Heatherton Signs With IMG Models". Wwd.com. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
- Erin Heatherton on Grown Ups 2 Huffingtonpost.com, Retrieved 2016-03-05
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Erin Heatherton.|