Heatherton in September 2008
Erin Heather Bubley
March 4, 1989
Skokie, Illinois, U.S.
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
Erin Heather Bubley (born March 4, 1989), known professionally as Erin Heatherton, is an American model known for her work as a Victoria's Secret Angel from 2010 to 2013.
Heatherton was born and raised in Skokie, Illinois, the daughter of Laura (née Stein) and Mark Bubley. Her family is Jewish, and she attended Solomon Schechter Day School, a Jewish day school, as well as Niles North High School.
Heatherton was discovered by modeling scout Arri Taylor while vacationing with a friend on South Beach, Miami. At the age of 17, Heatherton moved to New York City and signed with the Marilyn Agency. In September 2006 she launched her career in New York City, walking for Diane von Fürstenberg.
She has since walked for Prada, Stella McCartney, Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs, Jason Wu, Carolina Herrera, Michael Kors, Christian Lacroix, Lacoste, Valentino, Oscar de la Renta, Zac Posen, Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino, L.A.M.B., Elie Saab, Carmen Marc Valvo, Derek Lam, Etro, Isaac Mizrahi, and others.
At the age of 17, she booked her first cover with Italian Flair. She has since appeared on the covers of D, Grazia, Velvet, Elle Czech, Elle Russia, Elle France, Elle Serbia, GQ Spain, GQ Germany, Beauty in Vogue, Rush, Flair Austria, and Muse. She also appeared on the cover of British GQ, GQ Mexico, GQ Russia, GQ Romania, and GQ China alongside fellow Victoria's Secret Angels Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, and Lily Aldridge. Additionally, she has appeared in editorials for Mixte, British Elle, Interview, Italian D, Numero, V, Italian Marie Claire, and Harper's Bazaar.
Heatherton's campaigns include Chopard, XOXO, Diesel, Versace, Lord & Taylor, Blanco, BLK DNM, John Galliano, H&M, Blugirl, Lacoste, Armani, Liu-Jo, Valentino, Karl Lagerfeld, Osiris, Pronovias, and Dolce & Gabbana.
Heatherton began walking in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2008. In 2010, Heatherton was officially contracted as a Victoria's Secret Angel. She has appeared on several television ads for the brand, and has been a featured face for many of the brands campaigns, including a sole featuring billboard in New York City for the company's Showstopper launch. She left Victoria's Secret in 2013.
New York condominium lawsuit
Morton Square Condominium filed a civil lawsuit against Heatherton stating that the model "regularly causes and allows unreasonable levels of noise and bass vibrations... disturbing the condo's residents and interfering with their ability to use and enjoy their units."
Fashion stylist Clare Byrne sued Heatherton in 2017 for $10 million as compensation for a proposed sportswear line called RetroActive that never got off the ground.
In April 2019, Heatherton filed for bankruptcy.
|2013||Grown Ups 2||Ginger|||
|2014||She's Funny That Way||Hotel Guest #2|
|2013||The League||Coach Crowley||Episode: "The Credit Card Alert"|
|2014||Million Dollar Contractor||Herself||Episode: "Supermodel Pad"|
- "Erin Heatherton". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved December 14, 2014.
- "From sneakers to 6-inch heels", chicagotribune.com, October 22, 2006.
- "Mann, Adele E." Chicago Tribune. July 10, 2005.
- "Skokie native Erin Heatherton modeling for Victoria’s Secret", SunTimes.com; accessed January 25, 2018.
- "Erin Heatherton's inside scoop on life as a Victoria's Secret Angel - SPLASH". Chicago Sun-Times. November 30, 2012. Archived from the original on February 3, 2013.
- "Erin Heatherton profile". ArriTaylor.com. Retrieved March 5, 2016.
- "Profile". Models.com. Retrieved January 25, 2018.
- "Erin Heatherton profile". New York Magazine. Retrieved January 25, 2018.
- "Former Victoria's Secret model finally reveals why she quit". The Independent. April 6, 2016.
- "MODELS.com's Top Sexiest Models". Models.com. Retrieved March 5, 2016.
- Rosemary Feitelberg. "Erin Heatherton Signs With IMG Models". Wwd.com. Retrieved March 5, 2016.
- "Victoria's Secret model Erin Heatherton and Leo DiCaprio split - Telegraph". fashion.telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved July 31, 2019.
- Berrington, Katie. "Why Erin Isn't Such An Angel". British Vogue. Retrieved July 31, 2019.
- "Model Erin Heatherton reportedly wreaking havoc on neighbors". New York Post. July 28, 2016. Retrieved July 31, 2019.
- "Former Victoria's Secret Model Erin Heatherton Sued for $10 Million Over Fashion Line". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved July 31, 2019.
- Sager, Jessica (April 30, 2019). "Supermodel Erin Heatherton, Leonardo DiCaprio's ex, files for bankruptcy". Fox News. Retrieved July 31, 2019.
- Erin Heatherton on Grown Ups 2 Huffingtonpost.com, Retrieved March 5, 2016
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Erin Heatherton.|