Erin Kelly (author)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||University of Warwick|
|Occupation||Journalist and author|
Erin Kelly was born in London in 1976 and grew up in Romford, Essex.
She has been working as a journalist since 1998, writing for newspapers including The Sunday Times, The Sunday Telegraph, the Daily Mail, Express and Mirror, and magazines including Red, Psychologies, Marie Claire and Elle, as well as writing psychological thrillers.
Kelly also works as a creative writing tutor.
- The Poison Tree (June 2010)
- The Sick Rose (June 2011)
- The Burning Air (January 2013)
- The Ties that Bind (May 2014)
- Broadchurch: The Novel (August 2014) inspired by the first season of 2013's mega-hit ITV series Broadchurch
- He Said/She Said (April 2017)
- Stone Mothers (April 2019)
- Republished as We Know You Know (July 2020)
- Watch Her Fall (April 2021)
- Guardian Staff (7 January 2016). "How to write a psychological thriller | Erin Kelly". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 8 October 2020.
- "Richard and Judy Introduce He Said She Said by Erin Kelly". WHSmith Blog. 5 April 2018. Retrieved 8 October 2020.
- "We Know You Know by Erin Kelly | Waterstones". www.waterstones.com. Retrieved 8 October 2020.
- "Richard and Judy Introduce We Know You Know by Erin Kelly". WHSmith Blog. 9 July 2020. Retrieved 8 October 2020.