|Birth name||Erin Lang|
|Born||11 May 1979|
|Origin||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Associated acts||Roger O'Donnell|
Erin Lang (born May 11, 1979) is a Canadian musician. Founder of musical group Feral & Stray, Erin Lang & The Foundlings and its earliest inversion The Tail Lights.
Lang was born in Montreal; her father is Steve Lang, bassist with 1970s Canadian rock band April Wine. Her mother, Dale Lang, was a puppeteer and make up artist. She grew up in the Toronto suburb of Mississauga. Her younger brother, Robin Lang, is a film maker.
After high school, Lang played keyboard for local Toronto band Tuuli. She played bass in Canadian bands Jimmy Allen's Ant Farm, and Sixty Six Kicks before starting her own project.
In the summer of 2000, she met the English musician Roger O'Donnell, then keyboard player with The Cure; the two worked together as co-writers on Lang's first album and continue to collaborate on some projects. In 2005, Lang and O'Donnell formed their own independent record label 99 Times out of 10 with the intention of releasing material by previously unsigned bands. They made the debut album with Mario Thaler at his studio in Weilheim south of Munich, Germany. Under this label Lang released an EP. Choose Your Own Adventure.
In 2011 Lang began working on her second album Between You And The Sea in the countryside of Quebec Canada in various recording spaces, churches, meeting halls and artists lofts. The album was produced by Marc Lawson (Arcade Fire, Owen Palett, Timber Timbre) and featured members of Timber Timbre and Elfin Saddle. In between recording sessions Lang did some touring; she performed in the USA, South America and Canada, and made a tour of Europe, including a performance at the Le Guess Who? festival in Utrecht. The album was finally released in Germany Austria and Switzerland November 2013 by the Berlin-based label mikrokleinstgarten.
In 2018 she performed on David Georgos' second album, Confidence.
- Choose Your Own Adventure (EP) (2005)
- Foundlings And Strays (EP) (2008) 
- You Are Found (LP) - (2010)
- Between You And The Sea (LP) -(2013) ( as 'Feral & Stray'. Produced by Mark Lawson & Erin Lang)
- "Erin Lang Foundlings And Strays". Drowned in Sound, by Guy Baillie-Grohman December 11th, 2008
- Harris M. Lentz III (3 May 2018). Obituaries in the Performing Arts, 2017. McFarland. p. 245. ISBN 978-1-4766-3318-3.
- "Canadian Music Week 2008: Erin Lang - The Ampersand". NationalPost.com. Retrieved 2010-03-22.[permanent dead link]
- "Sugarcain Entertainment - Toronto Arts and Entertainment - Erin Lang". SugarcainEntertainment.com. Archived from the original on 2010-11-27. Retrieved 2010-03-22.
- "Choose Your Own Adventure". Foutraque, 04/08/2005. by Cedric Duchamp.
- "Review: O'Donnell, Roger: The Truth In Me". Sea of Tranquility, June 6th 2006. Michael Popke
- "Roger O'Donnell: The Truth from the Voyager". Electronic Musician, Jun 16, 2006
- "Roger O'Donnell Songs From The Silver Box". Exclaim!, By Daniel Sylvester, Feb 09, 2009
- "Roger O’Donnell uses the bare necessities". Obscure Sound, September 26, 2006 by Mike Mineo
- "Le Guess Who? Festival 2012 Recap". QRO, December 13, 2012. by Sarah Storhaye
- "Memum: Confidence (Review)". MusikReviews.de, 8.06.2018. Tobias Jehle