This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
O'Connor in 2016
|Born||9 February 1978|
Brownhills, West Midlands, England
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Hair colour||Dark brown|
|Agency||HEROES Model Management (New York) |
d'management group (Milan)
View Management (Barcelona)
Mega Model Agency (Hamburg)
Priscilla's Model Management (Sydney)
Lizbell Agency (Vancouver) 
Erin O'Connor, MBE (born 9 February 1978) is a British fashion model.
O'Connor was born and brought up in Brownhills, West Midlands, where she attended Brownhills Community School. She was raised Catholic and her father is from Ballycastle, County Antrim, Northern Ireland. On a school trip to the Birmingham Clothes Show, she was spotted by a talent scout.
Her first published pictures were by Juergen Teller for issue 159. The Undressed Issue issue of i-D in December 1996. She has modelled on the catwalk for John Galliano, Christian Dior, Donna Karan, Prada, Versace, Miu Miu, Jasper Conran, Giorgio Armani, Julien Macdonald, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Chado Ralph Rucci, Badgley Mischka, and Dolce & Gabbana. She has worked with many leading fashion photographers including Patrick Demarchelier, Steven Meisel, Steven Klein, Nick Knight, Mario Testino, David Sims, Bryan Adams, Nadav Kander and featured in magazines including Vogue, W, Elle, Harper's Bazaar, Harpers & Queen, i-D, and Visionaire. She was on the January cover of British Vogue.[when?] Since 2005, she has been one of the faces of the British high-street chain Marks and Spencer and in 2008 she launched the haircare line model.me for Toni & Guy, alongside Jamelia and Helena Christensen.
She is signed to Tess Management in London. In 2011, O'Connor's personal assistant, Michelle Knox Brown was convicted of stealing around £12,000 from the model, which she spent on foreign holidays. 
Television and radio
In 2001 she appeared as herself in the "Paris" episode of Absolutely Fabulous. In March 2003, O'Connor was featured in a three-part Channel 4 documentary This Model Life. O'Connor wrote and presented two documentaries on fashion, Erin's Model World and In Search of Beauty, for BBC Radio 4. In April 2009, she appeared as a mentor and judge on the Irish reality TV series The Model Agent for RTÉ Two. In the autumn of 2013, O'Connor appeared on The Face on Sky Living HD alongside Naomi Campbell and Caroline Winberg. The series followed the three as they competed to find and mentor a new 'face' of Max Factor beauty.
In 2009, O'Connor co-founded All Walks Beyond the Catwalk alongside Caryn Franklin and Debra Bourne. The initiative proposes to challenge the fashion industry's "dependence on unachievable and limited body and beauty ideals". For the launch campaign, O'Connor swapped roles and stood behind the camera for the first time to photograph models holding the slogan 'Size Me Up'. She was later recognised in the Houses of Parliament by Lib Dem Minister Jo Swinson for her "dedication to models working within the industry".[failed verification]
O'Connor was a spokesperson for the fair trade charity Traid. O'Connor was an ambassador for the RED initiative. In 2011, O'Connor became an ambassador for 'Save the Children'. O'Connor travelled to Delhi and Jaipur as part of the 'No Child Born to Die' campaign.
O'Connor launched her own line of fairtrade and eco friendly cotton T-shirts and bags with stylist Kate Halfpenny. O'Connor is an ambassador for Borne, a medical research charity looking into the causes of premature birth.
- "Erin O'Connor - Model". MODELS.com.
- Freeman, Hadley (21 September 2006). "Standing tall". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 27 November 2007.
- Addison, Harriet (31 January 2009). "Frequent flyer Erin OConnor". The Times. London. Retrieved 2 May 2010.
- "Erin O'Connor – Model Profile". New York Magazine. Retrieved 27 November 2007.
- Juergen Tell on tumblr Accessed 2011-10-07
- Model.com Profile – i-D Magazine interview with Dean Mayo Davies, March 2009 Accessed 2008-10-09
- "Jasper Conran Autumn Winter 2007 Collection". Archived from the original on 13 July 2011. Retrieved 7 April 2010.
- Marketing Birmingham – Jamelia & Erin O’Conner launch Model.Me in Birmingham Archived 28 March 2013 at the Wayback Machine marketingbirmingham.com, 25 Sept. 2011
- Tess Management Profile Archived 10 January 2012 at the Wayback Machine Accessed 2011-10-07
- "Erin O'Connor's PA stole £12,000 - Telegraph". 15 August 2019. Archived from the original on 15 August 2019.
- Lyall, Sarah (11 November 2001). "A Bit Older and Sadder, but Still 'Absolutely Fabulous'". The New York Times. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- "Episode 3:Paris". BBC. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- Mahoney, Elizabeth (13 April 2008). "Radio review". The Guardian. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- "Observer Ethical Awards 2009: Judge Erin O'Connor". 16 January 2009 – via www.theguardian.com.
- "ERIN O'CONNOR'S NEW CLOTHING LINE". stylist.co.uk. Stylist. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- "Our Patrons and Ambassadors". Borne. Retrieved 22 May 2019.
- "Erin O'Connor gives birth to baby by partner Stephen Gibson". www.hellomagazine.com.
- "No. 61962". The London Gazette (Supplement). 17 June 2017. p. B21.