||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)|
Erin Wasson, 2005
January 20, 1982 |
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Hair color||Light brown|
|Measurements||82–61–86 cm (EU);
32–24–34 in (US)
|Dress size||36 (EU)|
Life and career
Wasson was born in Irving, Texas. Wasson has appeared on the covers of numerous fashion magazines, including French, Russian, Spanish and Australian Vogue, Flair, Numero, Allure, Esquire and Elle, and walked international runways for designers like Shiatzy Chen, Armani, Balenciaga, Cavalli, Gucci, and Karl Lagerfeld; in addition, she walked the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in 2007. She has worked with photographers such as Steven Meisel, Nan Goldin, Mario Testino, Peter Lindbergh, Patrick Demarchelier and Ellen Von Unwerth. Her advertisement campaigns include Michael Kors, Scanlan & Theodore, Rolex, Tiffany & Co., J.Crew, Levi's, Zadig & Voltaire, H&M, and the Gap. Since 2002, Wasson has been the international face of Maybelline, Clinique and Max factor appearing in print ads and television commercials for the cosmetics brands.
In the fall of 2008, she appeared opposite Justin Timberlake in a multimedia campaign for his clothing line, William Rast. The campaign includes a series of short films directed by Jonas Akerlund; Wasson plays Timberlake's love interest, Birdie. She also appeared in the 2011 Pirelli Calendar, photographed by Karl Lagerfeld.
- Elle; September 2003, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p371-381
- "Straight talk", Lie, Juliette, Flare, September 2005, Vol. 27, Issue 9
- "The Pucks Stopped Elsewhere", Peppard, Alan, Dallas Morning News, January 26, 2007
- "Erin Wasson". Ask Men. Retrieved December 27, 2010.
- Erin Wasson at the Fashion Model Directory
- Esquire Magazine Photos[dead link]
- Erin Wasson at AskMen.com
- Erin Wasson at the Internet Movie Database