Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up erlang in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Erlang may refer to:
Science and technology
- Erlang (programming language), a programming language
- Erlang (unit), a unit to measure traffic in telecommunications or other domains
- Erlang distribution, a probability distribution describing the time between events
- Agner Krarup Erlang (1878–1929), mathematician and engineer after whom several concepts are named
- Erlang Shen, a Chinese deity
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erlang.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.