The word Erlenmeyer may mean:
- Richard August Carl Emil Erlenmeyer (1825-1909), German chemist.
- Erlenmeyer flask, conical glassware invented by Richard Erlenmeyer.
- The bony deformity named Deformity type Erlenmeyer flask because of the similarity to the shape of the flask.
- Friedrich Gustav Carl Emil Erlenmeyer (1864-1921), son of R. A. C. E. Erlenmeyer.
- Erlenmeyer Rule proposed by R. A. C. E. Erlenmeyer.
- "The Erlenmeyer Flask", an episode of the television series The X-Files
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erlenmeyer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.