|Ward||Calgary City Council #Ward 11|
|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|Elevation||1,060 m (3,480 ft)|
|• Average Income (2006)||$67,698|
|Website||Erlton Community Association|
Erlton is an inner city residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded by the Elbow River to the north and west, by Spiller Road to the east and by Mission Road to the south. Macleod Trail bisects the neighbourhood from north to south. The neighbourhood is represented by the Erlton Community Association.
Erlton was established in 1906. It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 11 councillor.
The community is served by the Erlton/Stampede station of the C-Train LRT system. The Repsol Sports Centre and Lindsay Park border the community to the north, and the Stampede Grounds are located immediately north-west.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $67,698 in 2000, and there were 20.8% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 14.6% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 70.3% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 42% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Erlton Community Association website". Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 9 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-14.[permanent dead link]
- City of Calgary (2006). "Erlton Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-14.