|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Gian-Carlo Carra|
|Elevation||1,060 m (3,480 ft)|
|• Average Income (2006)||$67,698|
|Website||Erlton Community Association|
Erlton is an inner city residential neighbourhood in the south-west quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is bounded by the Elbow River to the north and west, by Spiller Road to the east and by Mission Road to the south. Macleod Trail bisects the neighbourhood from north to south. The neighbourhood is represented by the Erlton Community Association.
Erlton was established in 1906. It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 9 councillor.
The community is served by the Erlton/Stampede station of the C-Train LRT system. The Talisman Centre and Lindsay Park border the community to the north, and the Stampede Grounds are located immediately north-west.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $67,698 in 2000, and there were 20.8% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 14.6% of the residents were immigrants. A proportion of 70.3% of the buildings were condominiums or apartments, and 42% of the housing was used for renting.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. October 21, 2013. Retrieved October 22, 2013.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Erlton Community Association website". Retrieved 2013-04-07.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 9 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-14.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Erlton Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-14.
|Victoria Park, Stampede Grounds|
|Stanley Park||Parkhill||Alyth Industrial Area|